Tantra Transforms Your Sex Life.
Authentic Tantra is about awakening your life force so that your whole life becomes invigorated with energy – a quality of energy known as bliss
It has taken off in the West because this also fills ouR sex lives with more power and passion than we thought possible and expands our orgasmic potential exponentially. Tantra is a great way to learn all about mind-blowing orgasms.
This website offers a doorway into the world of orgasmic ecstasy. I have developed a programme for women on expanded orgasm and am working on one for men.
Tantra involves a paradigm shift in how you approach sexuality, love & spirituality.Tantra offers you a challenge – to step into your true nature.
To experience yourself as pure energy (imbued with awareness) and to express that energy as joy, love, bliss.
Tantra encourages you to play, and through play drop your anxieties, your defences, your inhibitions.
Tantra encourages you to release physical tension and let your energy flow through your body, energising you.
It offers the chance to re-experience life as nourishing, playful, joyful and ultimately liberating.
Tantra is not about sex, but sex is one of the easiest and most delightful ways to experience this transformation.
Tantric sex is about opening up to the delicious possibilities of sex when you open and surrender to the vitality of your erotic energy.
For women you will discover your sexual energy at the core of your being –
getting in touch with your deeper sexual core involves uncovering your source so that you radiate energy and vitality.
Some teachers call this your magnet, as it can make you extremely attractive to men.
It is up to you to train your lovers to be able to meet you on that level – not for a quick fuck but for truly mind-blowing sexual exploration!
Your man might be looking in the wrong places to try to access this energy – not realising that he only finds it when he literally plugs into you and opens himself to the depth of experience in sexual union. These days he might be looking in all the wrong places – in other relationships, porn… he might have fallen for the cultural myth that women aren’t interested in sex.
For too long, women have convinced themselves that they want intimacy rather than sex. The truth is that women might not be that keen on the quality of sex that is on offer. Instead of taking matters into our own hands and going for the kind of sex we do want, we too easily fall into seeing ourselves as victims. Tantra provides a way of radically changing all of that – and a path to sexual liberation and ecstasy.
Too may women have been victims – at least a third – of rape, assault, harassment or domestic violence. It is imperative that we reverse this dynamic in sexual relationships and re-create sex as the healthy loving experience we want it to be.
If you have gone through these kinds of experiences in the past, the first stage of your Tantra journey will be one of healing. You won’t be able to explore what Tantra has to offer until your body has let go of its memories of trauma, and your mind has let go of its fears and anxieties. After this, you can really open to pleasure.
You can work with the healing practices of Tantra in your relationship with your partner, before going on to awaken your aliveness and tap into your sexual powerhouse.
I teach Tantric Massage workshops with my partner in London and with Martin Jelfs in Salisbury at Transcendence and healing days for women who have experienced Sexual Trauma.
The couple connection
If you make making love the centre of your relationship, it will keep you in constant connection. It will deepen your connection and nourish you. The adoration and worship you receive from your partner will build your self-esteem and sexual confidence, so that you can take yourself and your lover on a journey of exploration – of all the deeper possibilities in sex.
You discover that what is needed is to let go of all the barriers to feeling alive, vital and sexy and allow your sexuality to power your being.
This involves discarding old unhelpful attitudes, reshaping our hormonal systems and finding better ways to deal with stress, so that we can live in the moment, enjoying what it has to offer when it comes.
Sex is a blissful gateway to experience the potential of Tantra
With our lover we feel more calm and accepting of our own nature, open to exploration, accepted, loved and loving.
If you don’t feel all that right now – perhaps because your partnership has become mired in resentment, blame and negativity you can use the Tantric path of love to clear that negativity and create a firm basis for your relationship in love.
The power of sexuality can be harnessed to clear all these blocks from your body…which is how I understand the expression, ecstasy is necessary!
In Tantra love is about cultivating loving energy within and allowing that to stream out
thee practices are easy to share with a lover 0 especially in the early stages of your relationship
just as compassions practices in buddhism and all the esoteric traditions emphasise the cultivation of loving kindness to generate and motivate every human interaction, so tantra cultivates love as an expression of our divine nature
The sexual energy is used to power your loving connections and you can also channel it to access your inner wisdom and power your creativity!
In the Tantric worlld view we are all manifestations of divine energy and need to accept ourselves just as we are.
We need to take care of ourselves and learn to appreciate our bodies just as they are. We need to accept others just as they are, including their imperfections.
Tantra offers you the opportunity to step into this tradition of love, steeping yourself in it’s richness.
Cultivate a sense of yourselves as divine in a couple relationship by honouring your partner as the divine lover; the Beloved.
One of the creation myths of Tantra is that the world is an expression of the divine love-play of Shiva and Shakti, and the world is a manifestation of their blissful love juices, which rain down on the world and bathe us in bliss. Shiva represents conscious awareness and Shakti represents energy. Life is the play of energy and awareness.
In a whole life it’s good to be able to hold both positions at once, as awareness infuses play with more purpose and meaning, while openness to the never needing play of energy leaves us more open to change, connection and energy. In a couple one person might align themselves more with one quality – it is good to be able to swap roles in order to keep the relationship open and vibrant.
During love-making, you can use to Tantric paradigm to choose to step into the sacred realm, consciously creating ecstasy through our own blissful union.
As a God, your lover is to be honoured. He is the Beloved
As a goddess, You become the Goddess, stepping into her immanent power and re-claiming the power and potency of your femininity!
Tantra offers the opportunity to experience yourself as the divine lover.
Too many women are waiting like ‘sleeping beauty’ for their partner to unlock their fortresses and open them to their own sexual potential.
To awaken your woman and open her to sexual pleasur.is a seductive journey with which you cultivate the deeper gifts of masculinity and feel empowered as a man.
- cultivate your own energy and power and use the energy created through your sexual union to become more potent and manly.
- use this confidence to be more effective in the world, as well as more resilient in dealing with challenges out there.
To create your relationship in the likeness of a Tantric relationship, where you take every opportunity to lay your ego at the feet of your lover (since they love to trample on it anyway) and turn your relationship from a competitive in-fighting to a transformative mutual honouring in which the body is treated as a temple for the divine essence;
- learn to recognise the divine essence in your partner
- let go of your irritation at their personality traits
- this is who they are – if there’s one thing you should have learnt over the years, it’s that they will never be exactly everything you would like in every way.
Benefits for men in following the Tantric Path
- Feel more confident
- Become a great lover
- Read your woman’s sexual responses and know how to give her what she wants
- Welcome your woman’s desire because you feel confident that she can satisfy herself in your arms
- Give your woman multiple and extended orgasms
- Experience greater sensuality, pleasure, erotic charge and orgasmic pleasure yourself
- End the imbalance of wanting more sex than your partner
- Have a woman who wants sex, desires you and enjoys your penis inside
- Feel more confident about the value of your own way of being in the world
- Cultivate your awareness
- Hold the place of conscious awareness and remain in your own centre, rather than reacting with anger or blame.
- Feel more secure instead of getting distracted by insecurities and jealousies
- Appreciate your increased potency and testosterone
Benefits as a Couple
- each way of being in the world is absolutely fine
- don’t need to express your emotions in the way your woman might like you to
- you don’t need to take her fluctuating emotions personally -as she might like you to; instead you can see emotions as just another manifestation of the dance of energy
- and let them pass through
- in the relationship you can dance together as energy
- you will take turns to identify with the pole of awareness while the over is all emotion
- give your partner honouring energy that you would normally reserve for church
- cultivate appreciation and devotion
- explore sexual potential to greater depth
- find a place for the spiritual dimension in your relationship
- schedule times for love-making just as you would for joint prayer or mediation practice
- increase time spent love-making and enhance orgasmic capacity
Benefits for women in following the Tantric Path
- access feminine awareness as intuition
- express energy as dance without having to hold yourself in
- rediscover fun and spontaneity
- reclaim your sexual power
- take responsibility for your own sexual satisfaction
- stop putting on a performance for your partner’s benefit
- learn to savour sensual experience
- increase orgasmic capacity exponentially
I have written an ebook called Find Your Orgasm for women who haven’t yet done so, and How to Help Your Woman Find her Orgasm for the partners of women, who want to be able to give their woman an orgasm. Both are available on Amazon.